Amanda’s Bikini Picture & It’s Importance

• November 3, 2020 at 2:20 pm #867
      Alicia BAlicia B
      Participant

Hello, for those of you that don’t know me, my name is Alicia and I am Leslie’s “sister”. I just spoke to her regarding the original picture which, to some, may have depicted Amanda in a “bad light” and I was asked by Leslie to explain the following…
      Firstly, that particular picture was NOT meant for anyone other than Leslie herself; however, in her extremely complex and long fight for justice for her beloved Amanda and unbeknownst to them, she accidentally sent it along with other pictures to the AMAZING guys who run this podcast and will hopefully bring this multi-layered, extremely complex, murder to light.
      Leslie contacted Gavin right away and asked for that particular picture NOT to be used in the portrayal of her beautiful daughter.
      Now, what she wants EVERYONE to know is that she is in NO WAY ashamed of that picture of her daughter. In fact, that picture means more to her and holds such a beautiful and significant meaning to Leslie and THAT is the reason for it being removed, as it is “only for me” as Leslie put it to me. She then went on to tell me that she had that picture printed on a blanket for herself and you may be asking yourselves why? Why would you want a picture of your daughter in a bikini printed on a blanket? Well, the answer is so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes when she told me and that is, “In that picture, I can see and touch my Amanda’s fingers and toes, that’s my baby and I wanted to feel as if she was touching me with those precious and beautiful fingers and toes every night”.
      This just shows how close and how much love Leslie, like a lot of mothers of girls, have for their beautiful daughters.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.